Design and Illustration for Animation, Video Games and Film
wow, epic, really nice angle for the shot :D
I am yet to play this game, due to not possessing an iphone. I heard many a great things. Glad you polished it up, it's a great piece!
@aminder: :D epic shots for everything!@agnes: The game is a really nice thing. You can now play it on PC via Steam, and I think maybe a Mac version is on the way?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow, epic, really nice angle for the shot :D
I am yet to play this game, due to not possessing an iphone. I heard many a great things. Glad you polished it up, it's a great piece!
@aminder: :D epic shots for everything!
@agnes: The game is a really nice thing. You can now play it on PC via Steam, and I think maybe a Mac version is on the way?
Post a Comment